Thank you Miss M for nominating my blog “The Quiet Trendsetter” for the “One Lovely Blog Award” . I am an amature blogger, so it means alot that you’ve taken the time to read and enjoy my post. Thanks again!!!
Here are the “simple” rules for winning this award:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here goes 7 facts about myself.:
1. I was born in Canada, my background is Haitian. ( Thanks to my proud New Yorker mama I also have dual citizenship)
2.My husband is Italian, so thanks to him I now speak 4 languages: English French Creole and Italian
3. I absolutely love to travel. My favorite places would have to be Italy and Paris ( We celebrated our 5 yrs together there)
4.I Love all things fashion
5.The absolute thing my hubby loves about me is that I am a total Football fan. He’s amazed that I know most players on the teams better than he does. #SundayFunday
6. I have an itch to be a wedding planner ( planned our wedding and still have the planning bug, 1 year later)
7.I have a passion for writting. When I was younger I wanted to be a poet/writer.
Now I’d like to nominate these 15 blogs gor the “Lovely Blog Award”
1.http://StarInYou.com (I’d like to nominate you too)
Have a great day!